Pueblo Bonito Mazatlan, Mazatlan
Surrender to the magical atmosphere at Pueblo Bonito Mazatlan. Plan a romantic getaway or take your family and kids to experience a magic that will surely leave you in wonder and awe. Pueblo Bonito has two swimming pools, on-site dining options, and a luxurious spa to submerge in tranquility and relaxation. For those looking to feel life through music, Fiesta Land, a white castle postured like a beacon for nocturnal amusement contains many of Mazatlan’s hottest dance clubs and nightlife hangouts.
Junior Suite: sleeps 2 adults | Studio + 1 bathroom | 575 sq feet | ocean view terrace
Executive Suite: sleeps 4 adults or 2 adults/2 children | 1 bedroom + 1 bathroom | 750 sq feet | ocean view terrace
- Air conditioning
- Balcony / terrace
- Cable/satellite TV
- Electronic check-out
- Housekeeping twice daily
- Two telephones
- Feather top mattress
- Pay-per-view movies
- Iron & ironing board
- Massage available in-room (surcharge)
- Safety deposit box
- Complimentary toiletries
- Rollaway beds available
- Airport shuttle
- Business center
- Dry cleaning service
- Express check-in/check-out
- 24-hour front desk assistance
- Limo-town car service available
- Tennis & volleyball courts
- Hot tub
- Mass services
- Meeting/banquet facilities
- Safe deposit box
- Free shuttle service to Pueblo Bonito Emerald Bay & access to facilities
- Supervised childcare activities
- Parking garage
- Poolside bar
- Valet parking
- Wake-up calls
- Wheelchair access
Kid’s Club ($) — Activities program for children ages 4-11. Tuesday – Sunday from 10am to 5 pm. Program offers arts and crafts, board games, pool games and more!
No Cash Needed program– Charge everything to your room and pay at checkout.
Internet Access–The business center has 4 computers and is open from 10am-6pm. ($) Free WiFi is available in the main pool area.
- Mexico’s sport fishing capitol
- Take an ocean charter to catch Yellow Fin Tuna, Marlin or Sail fish.
- For freshwater fishing try El Salto, a hotbed for Largemouth Bass.
- El Cid Golf and Country Club, one of the top courses in the world.
- Jet skiing
- Shop La Zona Dorado
- Explore Mazatlan, a wonderful mix of history, culture and natural beauty on a City Tour.
- Cozy cafes and breath taking 19th century architecture are the soul of Old Mazatlan.
- For a more private experience with Mazatlan’s natural wonder, check out Stone Island.
- El Quelite is a rural town outside of Mazatlan with cobbled streets and gorgeous ranches.
- Deer Island
- Wolf Island
- Bird Island
- Olas Atlas Beach
- Cerritos Beach
- Angelo’s Gourmet Restaurant – Italian & international cuisine. Open for dinner 6pm-midnight
- Las Palomas – Mexican cuisine, breakfast buffet, and a la carte menu.
- Cilantro’s – Oceanfront terrace dining offering fresh seafood and international cuisine.
Snacks & Bars
- La Cabana – poolside snacks & drinks
- La Cascada – cocktails, sandwiches, & snacks
- Deli – baked goods, sandwiches, snacks, and groceries
- Coffee Shop
- Room Service – available from 7am-10:30pm